Thursday 4 January 2018

Aka Eriza Taking Break in 2018

A rhumba songbird and dancer, Lady Storm, who took the music scene by storm when she featured in Jah Prayzah’s video, Eriza, is now a mother after she gave birth to her first child with husband Tinarwo “Mukanya” Gotora.“As the Gotora family we are thrilled to welcome our new gift in the family" she said.
The curvy dancer, whose real name is Lyn Magodo, gave birth to a bouncing (3,1kgs) baby girl Chloe Talia Gotora at Belvedere Maternity Hospital in Harare. Talking to ngiyesabanews she said “happy new year to all my fans and I am happy to be a mother and would like my fans to know that I will be taking a break from the dance floor, 2018 you will miss me a lot as I will be playing with my baby girl aka Junior Chloe Eriza”

No comments: